Choosing the best private secondary school that meets the family budget without compromising quality education, the aspiration and overall potential of the child is usually a great but rewarding task for the family.
At Wexford College, our admission process(written test and oral interview) is designed to enable the school truly assess the particular child’s innate ability, aspirations and overall potential. Right from the entry point, students of Wexford College are carefully assessed, encouraged and fully motivated to pursue their unique academic interests and life ambitions with the overall aim of turning out well-rounded individuals who will be a pride not only to themselves but also to their family members and the society at large.
- Obtain an Admission Form from the Admissions Office of Wexford College Oba-ile, Akure, Ondo State Nigeria at#7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Or download the Admission Form here. Please, return the downloaded Admission Form to the Admissions Office of Wexford College with proof of payment of #7,000 (Seven Thousand NairaOnly).Wexford Account Number: 1793010891 Ecobank
- Completed Admission Form should please, be returned with the following documents: results from the previous school, medical report from a recognized hospital and birth certificate.
- The prospective student is required to sit for a written test and an oral interview at a scheduled date
- A provisional letter of admission is issued based on the prospective student’s performance at both written test and oral interview.
- A non-refundable acceptance fee of twenty percent of the total school fees is to be paid to secure the provisional admission of the child.
For further enquiries,please call the Admissions Office on 07068012177, 08159284549, 08129224898, 09092263065 Or send an e-mail to: email@example.com